Shop Terms & Conditions
BodyKore takes great care when putting product information, descriptions, and images on our website. BodyKore will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given. If you do notice any discrepancies, please contact us directly.
The prices indicated on bodykore.ie are shown in Euro. BodyKore reserve the right to modify pricing on our website at any moment but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed. If an obvious incorrect price appears on our website and is not corrected on your total at the time of order completion, for whatever reason (human error, technical error or otherwise) your order will be cancelled and the payment will be refunded to you.
We will always endeavor to fulfill your order once completed and paid for. If a product should become unavailable after your order has been confirmed and paid for, we will refund the price you paid for the product within 30 days following the date of payment.
If your order includes products that are temporarily unavailable, your order will only be shipped once the outstanding item(s) become available again.
If relevant, we will offer you a replacement for an unavailable product.
If you choose to decline a replacement, and the original product is permanently unavailable, we will cancel the order and refund you for that order amount.
All Forever Living products ordered are placed directly through their website, so please check out their Terms & Conditions for ordering.
BodyKore use Stripe as the primary order payment processing method. All online payment options use advanced SSL encryption to keep your transaction secure and do not cost you anything to use. BodyKore is charged as the seller, you are not charged as the buyer. You will not pay any extra for your order.
Once payment has been confirmed your order will be processed right away. Items will be delivered to the address indicated when your order was placed. Standard shipping fees apply to all orders on the island of Ireland (Rep & NI). Orders to be shipped to the U.K. on request, please contact me at [email protected].
BodyKore usually ship orders within 1-3 business days. Once shipped, delivery can take between 7-10 business days, though usually less. We do everything in our power to respect these delivery times however, we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of a late delivery, the loss of a package caused by a third-party contracted to make delivery, by you, or because of some unforeseen event.
In the event where you do not receive your package, an investigation will be conducted with the carrier and may take several days upon receipt of your claim. During this period of investigation, no reimbursement or re-delivery will take place.
BodyKore allows you 10 days to return a product that you are not satisfied with. Your right of return starts from the moment your order is delivered. You can return the product to us within this time frame at your own expense with a copy of your invoice.
If the customer uses their right of withdrawal, the customer shall pay for the return shipping costs and is responsible for the condition of the product after the customer has received the product and during the return shipping. We request that you send us the merchandise by registered post and that you purchase insurance with your carrier for the value of the merchandise. This is necessary should they lose or damage the goods.
The present right of return only applies to unused products that are returned in their original, complete condition. Any product that has been damaged, is not in its original packaging, or has packaging that has been worn beyond simply opening the product, will not be refunded. The deadlines mentioned above are effective from the date of receipt of the order. To organise a return, please email [email protected] with subject line “Return Order #ORDERNUM” and provide their name, address and other relevant information, e.g. order reference, invoice number and the name of the product in the message.
When the customer withdraws their purchase, BodyKore will refund the amount the customer has paid for the product. BodyKore is entitled to deduct an amount from the amount to be refunded, to cover shipping costs and which corresponds to the depreciation in value of the product compared to the original value of the product.
We usually refund order amounts received from you using the original purchase payment method. Refunds occur as soon as possible after a product inspection within 30 days from when the returned product is received or the customer has provided proof that the product has been returned, e.g. by means of certificate of delivery.
Nothing in this clause affects your statutory rights. Your right of returned goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
It is up to you to read and understand the safety documentation provided with the products purchased from us. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any accidents and/or injuries while using any products purchased from us.
To cancel an order, you will need to inform us in writing by emailing [email protected] and we will send you instructions on how to return the order. If your order has not shipped yet and we are able to stop the shipment, there will be no charges. Please refer to “Right of Return” above for more information.
Appointments Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be received by 4th out of 10sessions, or 2nd out of 5 session booked
- Cancelling a session before 24 hours there is no cancellation fee.
- Cancelling a session within 3- 24hours of appointment will result in a payment fee of €8 and €15 for 30mins and 1hour sessions respectively.
- Cancelling a session within 3hours or not showing up- full payment is required
- Sessions are designed around your goals, should these change please inform instructor
- Should you have any problems with any of the exercises it is your responsibility to inform the instructor.
- If there are any new medical issues or injuries, it is your duty to inform instructor. (Some medications can have side effects that affect you exercising, and injuries may also affect the type of exercising you do.)
- The instructor can cancel any training and refuse to continue remaining sessions without giving a reason. Should this occur any money paid for additional session will be repaid to the client.
- All information must be completed correctly and honestly.
- Should your condition change, it is your responsibility to inform the therapist.
- The Consents on back of screening form must be signed.
- You understand that the therapist has a right to refuse treatment if she feels she needs to and does not have to give a reason
- Cancellation within 24 hours of appointment will result in 50% cancellation fee.
- For a “No Show”, full payment is required
- Loyal customers can receive 20% off all treatments. (Cannot be used against any other offer)
- Deposit may be asked to keep booking if you regularly cancel appointments.
- All information given is correct and honest.
- If there are any medical issues or injuries, it is your duty to inform the instructor. (Some medications can have side effects that affect you exercising, and injuries may also affect the type of exercising you do.)
- Any class bundle sessions (10 + 2 Free) have an expiry date of 3months. After which the classes are voided.
- When booking a Pilates course, payment is due on the initial starting workshop date. Should you need to pull out of class at the start you must inform the instructor to receive any money back (€10 cancellation fee). Should you need to cancel in the middle of the class, no refund will be given, but you may be able to join another class.
- Both PAYG classes will be changing every 6 weeks. If you wish to book for the entire 6 weeks you can pay in full and save €€. Otherwise if you PAYG it will be first booked each week for places.
- If you book a place in a class and are unable to attend, please let me know as soon as possible as there may be others on a waiting list to join.